alternate dos pgp client?

Anonymous remailer at remailer.xganon.com
Tue Aug 20 19:28:47 PDT 2002

The latest release of Mixmaster claims to be an "OpenPGP enhancement
release".  I looked at the source more closely, and it seems to contain an
entire pgp implementation.  I had previously thought it made external calls
to either pgp or gnupg.

This got me thinking - has anyone tried hacking mixmaster to be a pgp
client?  I have compiled it under DOS before, so I know that is possible.
Does anyone know if mixmaster can use 'non-legacy' RSA keys?  Is there any
pgp functionality that it lacks?  I am looking for a pgp implementation that
will run on DOS, but will also be compatible with modern key types.