*Buddy* *Lists*!!~ (it's soooo cool)!~!

VoLCoMxStArQT28 at aol.com VoLCoMxStArQT28 at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 05:35:20 PDT 2002

 (VoLCoMxStArQT28 at aol.com) on Friday, August 16, 2002 at 14:35:20

message: Hey!! What's Up? I'm *Monica* 20/F/Arizona/Webcam & Pics. I'm *LIVE* on my *FREE* Webcam mostly 24/7 so if you wanna come in and chat or see a couple of my pics on my website please go to my Personal Homepage at http://www.freelivewebcamchicks.net and hopefully i'll talk to you in a bit hun! If you join and the webchat is already full im sorry, just wait like 5 minutes and then you'll be able to see me LIVE!! If you don't have a webcam of your own its okay!! You can still watch and chat with me then!! *Remember* this is my Personal Homepage so of course its *FREE*!!! *ByE* <333 Monica <333