Signing as one member of a set of keys

Ben Laurie ben at algroup.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 03:31:34 PDT 2002

Anonymous User wrote:
> This program can be used by anonymous contributors to release partial
> information about their identity - they can show that they are someone
> from a list of PGP key holders, without revealing which member of the
> list they are.  Maybe it can help in the recent controvery over the
> identity of anonymous posters.  It's a fairly low-level program that
> should be wrapped in a nicer UI.  I'll send a couple of perl scripts
> later that make it easier to use.

Hmm. So has anyone managed to get the signature to verify? Doesn't work
for me! But perhaps things got mangled in the mail? Or I chose the wrong
subset of the email to verify (I tried all the obvious ones)? Sending
this stuff as attachments instead of inline would work better, of course.

Cheers,

Ben.

Available for contract work.