Spam blocklists?

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Aug 14 06:10:36 PDT 2002

None of those things work.  Most spammers don't give a shit if you don't
receive email.  I can attest to this by the slew of spam going to
hostmaster, webmaster, and the like on many networks.  What they're really
selling is "ten million addresses" and spam software.  Even if 9 million
of those are bullshit, they couldn't care less.  The more things with "@"
signs in'em the more money they make off clueless businesses.

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bill/year|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------