Thanks, Lucky, for helping to kill gnutella (fwd)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Aug 10 14:34:53 PDT 2002

    --
On 10 Aug 2002 at 16:25, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
> [Ob Cypherpunks: Seriously, folks. How clueful can someone be
> who clearly doesn't know how to use more than one remailer hop,
> as proven by the fact that he's always coming out of the *same*
> remailer all the time?

The fact that he uses a constant exit remailer does not show that
he is using a single hop.

I always come out of the same remailer at the end, even though I
always use about three randomly selected remailers between myself
and the constant exit remailer.  I always select the same end
remailer to avoid confusing the audience, and I selected a less
used exit remailer for the same reason.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     c3w9s36+CG9NnfBCbV9lBPm1GKPtff16r/hBMRj2
     2ZIqRKb9UCTCvlWhGVeGUb1eknPEG0ynX12OrTTXM