Thanks, Lucky, for helping to kill gnutella

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Sat Aug 10 05:08:21 PDT 2002

> Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:25:40 -0700
> From: AARG!Anonymous <remailer at aarg.net>

> Right, as if my normal style has been so effective.  Not one person has
> given me the least support in my efforts to explain the truth about TCPA
> and Palladium.

Hal, I think you were right on when you wrote:

  But feel free to make
  whatever assumptions you like about my motives.  All I ask is that you
  respond to my facts.

I, for one, support your efforts, even though I don't agree with some
of your conclusions.  It is clear that you hold a firm opinion that
differs from what many others here believe, so in making your points
you can expect objections to be raised.  You will be more convincing
(at least to me) if you continue to respond to these dispassionately
on the basis of facts and reasoned opinions (your "normal style"?).
Calling Lucky a liar is no more illuminating than others calling you
an idiot.