anonymous text analysis - will the real anon shady please stand up?

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Aug 7 10:15:39 PDT 2002

Then, please, ferret out Mr. Anonymous and decloak him yourself.  It
would make for an interesting project in the least.  After you've
succeded, then you can dig up his connection to MSFT.  Cypherpunks write
code, yes?

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bill/year|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------