Canon 360 Folding Calculator. Your Sample.

GiftCD Alert alert at giftcd.com
Wed Aug 7 01:42:09 PDT 2002

>>  GiftCD Offer Newsletter August 2nd, 2002

As a thank you gift to our subscriber, grab one of these
free stuff from our sponsor.

Free Canon 360 Folding Calculator

Get a latest Canon calculator for FREE!
Limited item available. Sponsored with NO shipping.
Grab one before too late.
http://www.giftcd.com/offers/track_canon_free.shtml

Canon 360 Folding Calculator. Free Sample.

New Canon calculator for you, all for free!
Limited item available. Grab one before too late!
http://www.giftcd.com/offers/track_canon_free.shtml

please forward this email to:

Any free stuff you'll like to share with other
members? We welcome suggestions, comments and
feedback. Email:
optinsupport at giftcd.com