Activate your account

ctc-customer-service at tribune.com ctc-customer-service at tribune.com
Tue Aug 6 13:33:40 PDT 2002

Hello coderpunks,

Thank you for registering at chicagotribune.com.

To complete the registration process, please connect to our Web site within the next 48 hours at the following address:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/a.reg?n=c&i=ztmAbmeeJCc%3D

You can either click on the above link or cut and paste it into your Web browser. Please make sure that the entire link is put into your Web browser.

Although we've made every effort to keep this process as painless as possible, if you experience difficulties, please follow these steps:

1. Type http://www.chicagotribune.com/login into your Web browser.

2. Login with the member name and password you chose during registration.

If you encounter further problems, please visit the Help section of chicagotribune.com at http://www.chicagotribune.com/help

If you did not attempt to register, we apologize for the intrusion.

Your member name: coderpunks

Thanks for joining us,

chicagotribune.com staff