Suggested entry into the TCPA spec

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Aug 5 17:07:52 PDT 2002

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, AARG! Anonymous wrote:

> Here is a suggestion for how to appraoch the TCPA spec based on the parts
> I have found to be relatively good explanations.  The spec is available

I'd wish you wouldn't lay on the exegesis of the Sacred Document quite so
heavily. Reason: your prophet stinks. Please spare your's and our neurons
for more worthwhile endeavours.

If the stinking thing ever comes through you can always burn midnight oil
in efforts on how to misuse is in the best possible way. Meanwhile, the
amount of floorspace so far allotted is way overblown.