Action Required to Activate Membership for Interesting Devices Discussion Forum!

Interesting Devices Discussion Forum Mailer support at id-discussions.com
Fri Aug 2 11:42:26 PDT 2002

Dear cypherpunks,

Thank you for registering for the Interesting Devices Discussion Forum forums. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration!

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to click on the link once, and your account will be updated.

To complete your registration, click on the link below:
http://id-discussions.com/vbulletin/register.php?a=act&u=87161&i=30303666

**** Does The Above Link Not Work? ****
First make sure the link has not been split over more than one line. If it has then just cut and paste the seperate pieces into your URL bar.

If that stil fails please use your Web browser to go to:
http://id-discussions.com/vbulletin/register.php?a=ver

Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you click on our copy the above link in your browser.

Your Username is: cypherpunks
Your Activation ID is: 30303666

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at support at id-discussions.com and make sure you include your username, email and the problem you are having.

Thanks very much,
Interesting Devices Discussion Forum team