Alert! Congress to target "TOXIC MOLD!"

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Sun Sep 30 06:15:38 PDT 2001

At 10:02 PM 9/29/01 -0600, Ryan A wrote:
>Unfortunately, a cold climate is not much of a refuge either.
>
>http://www.hypography.com/article.cfm/31560
>
>Belcourt North Dakota sits practically on the Canadian border. Although I
>would wager that the building materials are substandard to be sure. The
>article also mentions excessive moisture.
>
>-ryan

Sorry, you're right.  I was too short.  "Live in a cold climate and return
to the home insulation standards that prevailed before "energy crisis"
fascism.  (And arrange to be fat like me if you can so you'll remain
comfortable in a cold house.)  I think the toxic mold thing is a side
effect of modern wallboard and insulation standards.

DCF

----
During the 20th century government employees murdered 170 million people.
During the 20th century everyone else murdered 20 million people. A word to
the wise...