Put Your Computer To Work

Kelleen Noe nkelly at lisco.com
Sat Sep 29 11:11:03 PDT 2001

Dear

You have inquired about working from home in the past!
Have you found what you are looking for?

I am looking for people who want a change and are teachable!

We have a turn-key Internet business that is worldwide!
We are currently doing business throughout the United States
and in 51 countries around the world.  If you look at where you
are and things have not changed in your bank account in the past
5 years. It won't, unless you do something different!

This is fun, simple and magical!

For a Free Booklet either:

   go to our website
         www.mailorder-workfromhome.com

   or call toll free 1-800-930-7309.

Thanks for your time, .

Dreams do come TRUE!!

To stop additional follow up messages click below:
http://www.aweber.com/r.php?i=mailorderinfo&e=cypherpunks%40algebra.com