FIS - CP Terror

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Sep 27 14:35:51 PDT 2001

Since when is it a crime to state an opinion?

I doubt that saying "I hate <name> and they deserve <punishment>! Let
<deity> sort 'em out." would cause you any trouble except perhaps if you
talked about Special Wonderful People like politicians. Even then
there's probably little they could do about it except talk to you, try
to intimidate you by looking Really Serious and maybe put you on a
sooper-secret disrespectful snotty characters list.

There's more talk than planning or action going on here. It's more like
a mutual agreement and flaming society than a revolutionary cabal.
Excellent cover traffic for the Real Secret Work BTW ;)

Mike

All right, where should the next mock-AP database go?

Who? Deserves What? Why? How Much?