I SPY With My Micro$not Eye...

CJ Parker sog at w-link.net
Thu Sep 27 13:22:15 PDT 2001

Micro$not, hoping that QuadRuple/NoScruple Felons who have been Convicted of sending !!!DEATH THREATS!!! to ABillionaire2BeNamedLater might be diverted from their past fixations by being provided with *Fresh Victims*, have included Spying&OR&Stalking Features in their OutLook eMail SnoopWare.

ForNoApparentReason, I seem to be getting Return Receipts from my eMail messages, INFORMing me who is reading the messages I send, who is deleting them, and RoadMaps to their Homes and WorkPlaces...
(OK, I just made the last part up, eh?)

Thus I am INFORMed,