Canada's justice minister preparing bill to limitencryption

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Wed Sep 26 21:32:57 PDT 2001

Tim May wrote:

> I admit/regret that I live in an almost perpetual state of "I told you
> so."

Cynics may not get much fun out of life, but there is the schadenfreude
pleasure of saying "I told you so". And the endless entertainment of
watching the hairless apes find new ways of throwing shit at each other.
<wry grin>

Cynically,
SRF

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato