The Confession Of Aimee Farr

Elyn Wollensky elyn at consect.com
Wed Sep 26 20:59:41 PDT 2001

> Since most of you wouldn't know an FBI Special Agent if one bit you in the
> ass, I suggest you stop worrying about them.

No Aimee, YOU wouldn't know a special agent if they bit you in the ass.

While I don't know if there are people monitoring this list specifically, my
bet is there might be and  I certainly feel badly for the sorry fuck doing
this shit detail who has to weed through your fantasy gibberish of  being
some super-cool undercover agent, and your pratling about what *they* are
theoretically saying and doing.

Either ante up your credentials (no super secret squirel decoder rings
allowed), or shut the fuck up.

And if you're still desperate for attention - go strip in traffic. Hell,
it'll certainly pay more then your sorry law practice in that shit poor town
you keep claiming as the new super-secret epicenter (and here's a tip, go
read Chris Whitcomb's new book, that way at least you'll know the right
words to use and the locations of the real field offices ... on the other
hand, please don't).

Elyn