Wherever you work, be in business for yourself.

oportunidadeonline at hotmail.com oportunidadeonline at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:41:49 PDT 2001

Dear cypherpunks:

The last decade has changed our notions of job security. These days, while you're expected to be
creative, resourceful, on top of the latest innovations and dedicated to the workplace, you can't even
count on being employed tomorrow. While your goal may be to improve your job satisfaction and financial
well-being, you've got to be prepared for cutbacks, downsizings, and mergers -- in other words, the old
heave-ho.

There are many strategies that can help you get ahead on the job you're at now or help you move on to a
new position. One of my favorite game plans for hedging your bets is having an ace in the hole -- a very
small business (or two) that you start on the cheap. For some, it becomes the stepping stone to a new
career; for others it's a sideline that offers both extra income and welcome tax deductions. Everyone we
know who's got an ace feels more secure for having it.

This is your ace in the hole!

http://income.hk.st

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to
you by sending a Reply to this email address with the word Remove in the subject line.