The Confession Of Aimee Farr

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Wed Sep 26 16:18:49 PDT 2001

I was recruited to infiltrate "cypherpunks," a public mailing list. I did so
by immediately pissing off your putative leader, known to have the
personality of a pit bull. To gain admittance to your "inner circle," I
expressed disagreement with damn near everything you said. To assist
prosecutors, I quashed conversations that I deemed inciting. To cultivate
sources, I defended law enforcement interests.

Smoked out by CitizenQ. So great is my shame....

Since most of you wouldn't know an FBI Special Agent if one bit you in the
ass, I suggest you stop worrying about them.

~Aimee