Newsletter 26.09.01

ingo.wies at aral.net ingo.wies at aral.net
Wed Sep 26 08:24:08 PDT 2001

You are getting this Newsletter because of our existing business relationship,
you have subscribed to our newsletter or because of your price requests.

For removal instructions see bottom of this newsletter.

Dear Sirs,

we would like to offer you today as follows -subject is to prior sales-:

Siemens S45                                    1000 pcs    DEM 521
Siemens S40                                     800 pcs    DEM 445
Siemens S35 silver edition                     1000 pcs    DEM 309
Nokia 8210 euro spec,                          1000 pcs    DEM 428
Nokia 3310 original                             500 pcs    DEM 265
Nokia 6210 red and black                       1000 pcs    DEM 439
Ericsson T29 original                          1000 pcs    DEM 309
Sony Z5 original                                700 pcs    DEM 506
Sony J5 original                                200 pcs    DEM 255
Motorola V66                                    600 pcs    DEM 756
Samsung SGH R200                               1000 pcs    DEM 299
Motorola V50 light                              300 pcs    DEM 409

PSION Oganizers:
Psion Revo Plus 16MB english version           3000 pcs    DEM 530
min order 1000 pcs

Also 966 pcs ORIGINAL english Nokia 6210 manuals for DEM 2!!!!!!!!

Siemens SL45 car kit comfort                    100 pcs    DEM 161
Siemens SL45 voice car kit                      50  pcs    DEM 289
Siemens S35 car kit comfort                     250 pcs    DEM 161

FUJI Digital Cameras:
FUJI Fine Pix 1300                              200 pcs    DEM 410
FUJI Fine Pix 2300                              200 pcs    DEM 551
Fuji Fine Pix 2400z                             200 pcs    DEM 820
Fuji Fine Pix 40i blue or silver                500 pcs    DEM 998
Fuji Fine Pix 4700z                             100 pcs    DEM 1383
Fuji Fine Pix 6800z                             100 pcs    DEM 1334
Fuji Fine Pix S1 pro                             50 pcs    DEM 5767

We also can offer the following Siemens Gigaset DECT phones:
Siemens Homestation                             200 pcs    DEM 169
Siemens Gigaset 3010 micro                     1000 pcs    DEM 225
THE NEW SIEMENS GIGASET 4000 SERIES IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!

Please ask for prices.

FOB Düsseldorf/Germany, subject is to prior sales.

Best regards

Ingo Wies
Aral Mobilfunk Partner KMT GmbH
Tel +49 2102 8747 254
Fax +49 2102 8747 269

If you have received this message in error, or wish not to be
included on future mailings please forward your e-mail address
of which we have sent this message to. If you receive this
message through another e-mail address we have no way of
removing you from our list unless you provide the original
e-mail address contained in the full header of the e-mail
message. If this information has been removed by your server(s)
we cannot control this and, again, have no way to remove your
e-mail address.  Simply reply to this message with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We wish to fully comply with your wishes and
all applicable state and federal laws. Your cooperation and
patience in this matter are very much appreciated.   Thank You!