When the FBI Guys Come Knocking...

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Tue Sep 25 23:54:48 PDT 2001

Alan wrote:

> "Terrorist" seems to have been redefined to mean "anyone who can
> inconvenience the Government, no matter how slight".

Just to make sure we're on the same sheet, would you assign the
perpetrators of WTC to that category?

Marc de Piolenc
--
Remember September 11, 2001 but don't forget July 4, 1776

Rather than make war on the American people and their
liberties, ...Congress should be looking for ways
to empower them to protect themselves when
warranted.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin