Smallpox?

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Tue Sep 25 23:53:33 PDT 2001

Smallpox is officially "eradicated," per the UN. Not only are you not
forced to get vaccinated - the vaccine is no longer available. This
would be okay if there were no more reservoirs of the disease, but in
fact the virus is preserved at several locations, and could be released
either by accident or by design.

Marc de Piolenc
Iligan