When the FBI Guys Come Knocking...

Rodney Thayer rodney at tillerman.to
Wed Sep 26 07:46:28 PDT 2001

You can easily avoid visits by mormons because their
missionary strategy is a pattern -- if you see two
young-ish people with black nametags walking down the
street, that's them.

Anecdote:  a friend of mine (who subscribes to this list)
had a bad scare on 9/11 -- his doorbell rang and he
saw through the peep-hole that three men in black suits
with stern looks on their faces were waiting at the door.
As he reached for the phone to auto-dial his lawyer,
he opened the door to discover it was...
    Jehovah's Witnesses.

Now all you FBI moles, take that as a lesson to
show up on my doorstep in your 'Got Root?' t-shirts you
bought at DEFCON last year...