Muslims and Christians Stand United

CJ Parker sog at w-link.net
Wed Sep 26 04:01:01 PDT 2001

  We can't think about the deaths at the WTC in NYC without also thinking about the murder of Muslims in Pakistan

  Our prayers for the mercy of Allah and his blessings should be upon them, along with our prayers for the mercy of God and his blessings on New York's Christian victims.

  We received with great sorrow the news of the murder of some of the Muslim brothers in Karachi while they were expressing their opposition to the American crusade forces and their allies on the lands of Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Will Allah accept them as martyrs and include them with prophets, their followers, martyrs, good doers and the like and ask that their families be gifted with patience and consolation, and bless their children and money, and reward well for their Islam, just as we expect God to do for the Christians in New York City?

  Whoever of them left children behind, they are our children, and we are their caretakers, God and Allah willing.

  It is no wonder that the Muslim nation in Pakistan would rush to defend its Islam, since it is considered the first line of defense for Islam in this area, just like Afghanistan was the first line of defense for itself and for Pakistan before the Russian invasion more than 20 years ago, and like Christianity was the main line of America's defense against GodLess Communism during the Cold War.

  These brothers are considered among Muslims to be among the first martyrs in Islam's battle in this era against the new Christian-Jewish crusade led by the big crusader Bush under the flag of the Cross, just as the dead WTC and 747 Christian Americans are considered to be martyrs and heros as targets of the crusade led by Muslim-Arabian crusader Bin Laden.

  The Arabs will undoubtedly incite their Muslim brothers in Pakistan to give everything they own and are capable of to push the American crusade forces from invading Pakistan and Afghanistan. just as Americans are wholeheartedly behind their Christian Avengers readying to do the Retributive Invading. The Prophet, Peace Be Upon Him, said: Whoever didn't fight, or prepare a fighter, or take good care of a fighter's family, Allah will strike him with a catastrophe before Judgment Day. And God Almighty, an Exactly Equal Amount Of Peace Be Upon Him, as well, used a GoodPortion of His GoodBook to Sing the Praises of His PreChristian Jewish Soldiers for using the JawBones of Asses to Kick the Asses of the NonChosen, and putting His DesertWandering Curse upon them if they fell short of dispensing his Vengance upon the Heathens.

  Osma Been Bomb'in has announced to his beloved Muslims brothers that they are steadfast on the path of Jihad for the sake of Allah, following the example of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), with the heroic, faithful Afghan people, under the leadership of our fighter emir, who is proud of his religion, the prince of the faithful, Mullah Mohammed Omar. Uncle Sam has announced to the Sacred Defenders of the U.S. version of freedom, following the example of the Christian Prince of Peace [the version with the DoubleEdged Sword...], with the heroic, faithful American people, under the leadership of our fighter president, who is proud of Billy Graham's religion...

  The Muslims ask Allah to make them victorious over the forces of infidels and tyranny, and to crush the new Christian-Jewish crusade on the land of Pakistan and Afghanistan, while the Christians ask God to make them victorious over the forces of fanatics and terrorism, and to crush the Muslim-Arab crusade on the land of Palestine and Israel.

  If Allah makes you victorious, none will defeat you and if He fails you, who after Him will make you victorious and on Allah the faithful shall trust...

  If Jehovah makes you victorious, none will defeat you and if He fails you, who after Him will make you victorious and on Jehovah the faithful shall trust...

  Your brothers in Islam and Christianity,

  Osama bin Mohammed bin Laden

  and

  Ahma gonna'be Bomb'in bin Laden