When the FBI Guys Come Knocking...

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Sep 25 18:53:51 PDT 2001

On Tuesday, September 25, 2001, at 06:42 PM, Matthew Gaylor wrote:

> At 6:06 PM -0700 9/25/01, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>> Whether you take my approach or Tim's approach isn't all that
>> important.
>> What is vital, is that you maintain your sense of moral superiority.
>> Any
>> personal fear, guilt or subservience on your part are your own worst
>> enemies.
>
> I personally don't answer my door unless I recognize them.  Of course I
> realize that I'm missing scintillating conversation with Mormons,
> Jehovah Witnesses and the occasional vacuum cleaner salesman.
>
> Making yourself generally unavailable should be your first line of
> defense.

Ditto for me, though I haven't received any unusual visitors.

I installed a standard one-way viewer some years ago, and I usually
check to see who is knocking before I answer. I haven't yet had reason
to remain silent and not answer. (I installed the viewer after being
foolishly served with a subpoena.)

I'm considering a major upgrade to a t.v. camera system. The wireless
X10 cameras seem to be interesting. (The wireless doesn' t much bother
me, as the views will be of outside.)

I'm not yet ready to install Claymore mines linked to motion sensors,
for various reasons, but I think the war that is coming will often
involve private citizens killing Nazi narcs.

It's really time we stop aiding those planning to take away our
liberties in support of ZOG.

--Tim May