Mind control: U.S. Measures May Incite Domestic Terror

citizenQ citizenQ at ziplip.com
Tue Sep 25 14:58:04 PDT 2001

Shit I'm sorry, I left out the "irony smiley" again.

>Citizen Q:
>
>> It's domestic terrorist extremist right wing supremecist group
>> etc.  who will be experience "fear and anger" over the new laws.

(Outraged Irony here)

>> Not "normal" people.

(Outraged Irony here)

>>Does this mean anyone fearing and angered
>> by the proposed new laws will be a terrorist?
>>
>> Auto - I hope you get a message back to your ranks that we're not
>> going to stand for it and we're not all extremist right wing
>> supremecist terrorists.

Aimee I would have suspected you of enough intelligence to catch the subtlety of intent by simple addition: Subject Line + followon = ironic disgust at the propagandistic spin caliming that only right wing supremacist terrorists are outraged angered, fearful.

Get it?
BTW, I can't really tell what the fuck you're saying either.