Richard, Get Your Audio Cassette Player plus 4 Audio Books for a Penny!

specialoffers at freesamples.com specialoffers at freesamples.com
Tue Sep 25 13:59:29 PDT 2001

Dear Richard,

Don't have time to read anymore? FreeSamples.com and Audio Book Club have the perfect solution.

Get up to $120 worth of audio books plus a FREE cassette player for only 1 cent.

Simply click on the link below and choose any 4 audio books you want. That is a value up to $120 for only a penny (plus shipping and handling).  If you join today you'll also receive a FREE audio cassette player (retail value of $19.95).

     Click Here To Join: http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=278377

*** If the link is not clickable in your e-mail program, cut and paste the entire link into your browser window.

This offer is risk-free.

Choose from the latest bestsellers, engaging biographies, self-help and motivational titles or the best mysteries available - the choice is yours. You have nothing to lose. You'll have 10 full days to review your enrollment selections. If you are not completely satisfied, return them and owe nothing. No questions asked.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at FreeSamples.com and Audio Book Club

When you registered, you indicated you would like to receive information about special offers from our partners.  To avoid receiving future notifications of special offers, please login to:
       http://www.FreeSamples.com?v=abc1
and go to the My Preference page to update your preferences.