Mind control: U.S. Measures May Incite Domestic Terror

citizenQ citizenQ at ziplip.com
Tue Sep 25 11:18:23 PDT 2001

It's domestic terrorist extremist right wing supremecist group etc.  who will be experience "fear and anger" over the new laws.  Not "normal" people.  Does this mean anyone fearing and angered by the proposed new laws will be a terrorist?

Auto - I hope you get a message back to your ranks that we're not going to stand for it and we're not all extremist right wing supremecist terrorists.