Voice talent for PPT, CDs, phones, radio spots

svetlana_custsvc at yahoo.com svetlana_custsvc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 08:12:40 PDT 2001

Hi,

My name is Svetlana, and I have two questions for you. Would you like to improve your company's image? Are you building customer awareness through branding? Well, imagine having a professional voice talent and audio studio to help you with:

- PowerPoint presentations

- CD demos and portfolios

- phone greetings & on-hold messages

- radio ads

You can book our professional voice talent easily and affordably over the web. First, you provide a script or let us write one for you. Then, we record and edit voice, and add music if you desire... all without visiting you! The mastered audio files (all with crystal clarity) will be emailed to you or delivered on a CD, whichever you like.

Visit our web site http://www.daniellampert.com/voice/ or reply to this email and fill out the short form below.

I have (PPT presentations, phones, CDs, web, radio ads):
I need (recording, writing, both):
I would like to (book time or request info):
My Name, Title:
My Organization:
My Email Address:
My Phone Number:
Please confirm/reply by (email or phone):
Estimate scope of work (i.e. # of PPT slides or phone greetings):

I almost forgot to say... Rates for new customers start at only $30 an hour. This is easily 5 times less than a recording studio. So, booking voice talent through us is convenient, fast, and very affordable.

Increase customer awareness and start branding your company! Get the impact of a professional voice. Visit our web site http://www.daniellampert.com/voice/ or just reply to this email.

Thank you for your time.

--
Svetlana
Customer Service

Note: If this email arrived in error, I apologize. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, just click the line below and click the prompt that follows.
http://www.daniellampert.com/remove/index.phtml?data=cypherpunks@algebra.com