The Guillotine Is Not Obsolete

Subcommander Bob bob at black.org
Mon Sep 24 20:27:24 PDT 2001

At 04:33 PM 9/24/01 -0700, Eric Cordian wrote:
>I wonder how many people on this list would qualify as "sympathetic to
>terrorist causes," a very vague phrase which could mean almost
anything.

>By MARC HUMBERT
>Associated Press Writer
>
>ALBANY, N.Y. -- One third of New Yorkers favor establishing internment
>camps for "individuals who authorities identify as being sympathetic
>to terrorist causes," according to a poll from the Siena College
>Research Institute.

So if we propose that maybe, after doing the requisite cratering, we
*do* leave the
arabs and the rest of them to their own family feuds, we're
sympathizers?

How about if we propose executing the Saudi "kings" and making the
fucking
place a protectorate (letting their women drive cars for a change)?
Where does
that put us?  Can we get the Budweiser concession at Mecca, or do the
Czechs get that?

CivilEPunks: How many megatons would it take to extend the Mediterranean
to the Gulf?