Fuel Developer Program Launch - Half Price NOW!

Lara Croft Lara at WirelessDeveloper.com
Mon Sep 24 13:56:33 PDT 2001

To see the html version of this email, go to http://www.pinpoint.com/mailers/wd/index.html

For a limited time, Pinpoint, in partnership with WirelessDeveloper.com, is offering discounted memberships for the Pinpoint Fuel Developer Program to qualified developers. Join for 50% off the regular price.  This offer is only available to registered WirelessDeveloper.com developers.

Distribute your wireless applications through Pinpoint's Mobile Applications Platform, Fuel, on carrier networks like Verizon Wireless, Rogers AT&T, and Terra Lycos (a subsidiary of Telefonica.)

Get distribution.  Get paid.  Fuel your application.

Fuel Developer Program Benefits:
 - Distribution of your apps on the largest wireless carriers' networks
 - Opportunity for preferred deck placement
 - Ability to control the pricing of your premium applications
 - Marketing support and inclusion in Pinpoint's Partner & Applications Catalog presented to existing and potential carrier customers
 - Comprehensive Fuel Developer Kit and documentation
 - Dedicated and comprehensive member's-only developer site
 - Technical support including webboard, FAQ, email, & phone support

Right now, it's even more affordable to join.  Your membership cost is only $250 (regular price $495). Don’t miss out on this limited time opportunity!

This offer is only available until October 5, 2001.  So why wait?  Join now at http://pinpoint.wirelessdeveloper.com or contact WirelessDeveloper.com at 866-702-8387 for more details.

To join, register at http://pinpoint.WirelessDeveloper.com/
For questions, email: pinpoint at WirelessDeveloper.com

What else is going on at WirelessDeveloper.com?

   1. Become a Member of WirelessDeveloper.com and GET SERIOUS! and SAVE MONEY!

   Learn all about it at http://www.WirelessDeveloper.com

   2. 15% Discount on the Bluetooth Solutions Forum, Oct 2-3, Troy, MI
   3. 10% Discount on the XML One & Web Services One Conference, Sep 30-Oct 4, San Jose, CA
   4. 10% Discount on the SIGS Conference for Java Development, Oct 28-31, San Jose, CA

   Conference details at http://www.WirelessDeveloper.com/events.htm

   5. SAVE $50 on the AT&T Wireless Data Developer Program Membership!
   6. SAVE $300 on your Compaq iPAQ Developer Program Membership!
   7. SAVE $300 on your Compaq Tru64 Unix Developer Program Membership!
   8. Save $150 on your StoneStreet One Bluetooth Developer Kit & Program Membership!
   9. Save $200 on your Enfora Wireless Developer Program Membership!
  10. Save $500 (1/2 price) on the NetPost Cream Developer Program and BETA SDK!
  11. Save $200 on your Arch Wireless Developer Program Membership!

  and of course...

  12. 1/2 price on the Pinpoint Fuel Developer Progam Membership. Can't beat that deal!!!

  You're one click away from WirelessDeveloper nirvana!  http://www.WirelessDeveloper.com/store.htm

We sent this email to you at cypherpunks at toad.com. If you got more than one copy, just forward all copies to us and we'll remove the alias dups.

If you're not interested in wireless data, wireless applictaion development, etc. -- what the heck are we bugging YOU for? Just reply with an UNSUBSCRIBE in your subject and we'll take you off our list forever (but we'll miss you!)