company introduction

C&C Electronic Connectors, Inc. wu326710 at m2.is.net.tw
Sun Sep 23 23:06:24 PDT 2001

C&C Electronics Connectors Corporation

No.17, Lane 1090, Dawan Rd., Yung Kang City, Tainan Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Tel: 886-6-205-0040    Fax: 886-6-205-0039

Website: http://www.itactrade.org/vender/89797310      E-mail: wu326710 at m2.is.net.tw

Dear Purchase Manager,

I am glad to know you the valued company via International Trade Association of R.O.C. I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce my company to you. We are a manufacturer of RF/Microwave connectors and coaxial connectors. We have been looking for business partners worldwide to expand the market. I would like to introduce my products as follows and I hope they can meet your need. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and your prompt reply would be highly appreciated. If you have any questions or requests, just feel free to contact me.

Products:

MMCX, MCX, SSMA, SMA, SMB, SMC, N-series, N for semi-rigid cable, TNC-series, BNC, Mini-UHF, MHV, FME, Cable assemblies, Reverse-BNC, Reverse-TNC, Reverse-SMA, Adapter

Market:

North & South America, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, South-East Asia, Australia, Japan, etc. and domestic market.

Remarks:

Please check the website: http:// www.trade-taiwan.org/hp/89797310 for a better understanding of the products. If you are interested in the products, please kindly tell me the part number, appropriate cable group, insulation material and plating, etc.  We always supply our standard insulation and plating unless otherwise specified.

Best Regards,

Lance J.H. Wu.