STUFFING ENVELOPES

DONNA GROEBLINGHOFF DONNAJGB at msn.com
Sun Sep 23 13:38:36 PDT 2001

I NEED SOMETHING ,USEFULL TO DO IN MY EVENINGS. I QUIT SMOKING, NOW I. NEED SOMETHING TO DO IN ORDER TO KEEP MY HANDS, BUSY, AND SO THAT I DON'T THINK ABOUT THEM , OR STUFFING FOOD IN MY FACE. I WOULD RATHER BE DOING SOMETHING OTHER THAN JUST EATING ALL THE TIME IN THE EVENINGS.

I Came across your home job, stuffing envelopes. That would be perfect, instead of stuffing food in my mouth, and just gain weight. I'd rather be stuffing envelopes, and have a little extra money to help out on my bills.  Plus I don't need to gain weight, but I do need some extra cash, and this might be it.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
        DONNA GROEBLINGHOFF