FUCK ORACLE, FUCK LARRY ELLISON

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Sep 23 13:32:11 PDT 2001

On Sunday, September 23, 2001, at 12:31 PM, Bill Stewart wrote:

> Was that Saturday's paper, or Sunday's?  What page?  It's not in the
> on-line.
>
> Anybody want to start boycott-oracle.org?  :-)

As the D.C. types would say, "that has no traction."

Interesting that the cyberliberties crowd was so eager to launch a
"Boycott Adobe" campaign because of their sin that they attempted to
defend their property rights, but no one is launching a "Boycott Oracle"
campaign over Larry Ellison's fascist support for mandatory
citiizen-unit ID cards.

As an Oracle investor for many years, I am ashamed that the President
and CEO of a company I have long-owned is adopting the fascist and
statist policies reminiscent of Nazi Germany.

Ellison wishes Oracle to play the role of Krupp. "Ve vill volunteer our
software, ja, in ze struggle."

I would say he needs <censored>, and soon, but that might get me in
trouble with the Securitat.

So I'll leave it this way:

FUCK ORACLE.

FUCK LARRY ELLISON.

Someday I will piss on his shallow grave.

--Tim May