Larry Ellison, Nazi Collaborator: Oracle for Natl ID

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sun Sep 23 13:10:16 PDT 2001

A system like this would certainly make sure that if you
walk into an airport, and say that you're Larry Ellison,
and want to take off in your private jet during evening quiet hours,
or your flight plan says you'll arrive at your destination
during that airport's evening quiet hours,
the airport won't unlock the big orange boot on your jet's tires.

Otherwise, it won't stop any terrorists from renting jets.

In our next edition, we'll explore the applications of
national ID cards into where you can sail and dock large boats...