UK lameness, with apologies to Brown, Trei, etc.

Subcommander Bob bob at black.org
Sun Sep 23 12:43:00 PDT 2001

[On MI6 deep cover agents] They are the closest thing the intelligence
services have to
James Bond. They are even licensed to kill  but only in self-defence.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/4326959

[ LOL.  Here in the states, we don't need a *license* to kill in self
defense.  You don't
ask permission for something that is your birthright. ]

A MASSIVE 85 per cent of British people want identity cards
introduced in the wake of the terrorist attacks on the United
States, it was revealed yesterday.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/4326804

[ How about ear-tags?  There must be plenty left over from the UK
livestock industry... ]

[ Yes I know, the US will be there in a decade or two... ]