Redux: mass hate

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Sat Sep 22 10:55:34 PDT 2001

Choate:

> On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Aimee Farr wrote:
>
> > I know you just FWDd it.
> >
> > I didn't know what "psychohistory" was. The term sort of lends itself to
> > misconstruction. I've been pissed at you for months over that.

Just admitting my ignorance. :)

> Ah, I'm sorry. I completely misinterpreted your comment (considering its
> neighbors).

I wasn't poking at them, either. Tim is just hilarious when he wants to be,
and Declan included the terrorism variable in his comments -- and I didn't
say elicit anything about a particular event, or why I was asking.
Furthermore, I am a bitch, and the terrorism variable played out. (You're
all SOBs in my book, but you're insightful SOBs at times.)

I read a little on your terminology. Interesting, thank you.

~Aimee