Zimmermann\\\'s shameful display...

citizenq at hushmail.com citizenq at hushmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:01:05 PDT 2001

My god - you've hit on something here!  Thank you, I forgot - everyone IS that way on the list.  Just more so now.  It's kind of like the guys in the inner city, they're always tough -insulting and challenging in in a way that's both threatening and jocular at the same time- on each other and you either have to harden to it and develop the skills for handling that particular kind of repartee and hold your own, or you are shunned from the social group.  It's a way of bonding together and excluding "outsiders."

No, I'm not new to the list.  And I'm not worried about it.  But I definitely detect a heightened level of anxiety in the posts.