$70 a FREE sign up- NEW webmaster program - $70 a FREE sign up

affiliates at intergal.com affiliates at intergal.com
Thu Sep 20 23:15:48 PDT 2001

Sexhit and Intergal have joined forces to bring you 2 amazing offers.

$70 a FREE trial sign up and

$100 per active member

Time to get the adrenaline going again and take our payouts to the edge.

We are going somewhere where no one has gone before. We are looking to
give the adult webmaster a real alternative.

We are Recruiting and WE WANT YOU !

We are using our own processing now.  We have a free trial. We are not
subjected to the intense scrubbing of 3rd party processors.

      The programs :

      $70 a FREE join - http://www.sexhit.com - that's right $70 USD

      $100 an active member - http://www.intergal.com

There are no restrictions on the number of joins we will accept. These
payment figures will be paid all day everyday.

This is the HIGHEST payrate EVER.

We are a public company , we have deep pockets and we want your traffic.

Any questions contact cj at sexhit.com or shane at intergal.com

OR stevej at sexhit.com Or ME dean at intergal.com

( dont reply to the email )

Yes we are insane - take advantage of us !

Regards

The General