Zimmermann's guilty shame... what a farce.

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 21 14:32:35 PDT 2001

Spineless "Anonymous" or "lain" or whomever wrote:

> Grow a spine, Phil, you jellyfish.

a) Anonymous fell for the oldest trick in book, he uncritically believed
what he read in the newspaper.  Missed my forwarded message from Phil, did
you?

b) Anyone who knows anything about what Phil has done in the face of the
threats against him, has no right to call him a jellyfish.  On the other
hand, anyone who knows anything about Anonymous...oh, that's right, no one
knows anything about Anonymous because he hides behind a pseudonym.

> None of you spineless dilettantes deserve
> privacy or freedom...

Everyone deserves privacy and freedom, even you, Mr. jellyfish.

> Zimmermann should have hit the lecture
> circuit...

Anonymous, please let us know where and when you will be lecturing next.
I'm sure we would all like attend one of your inspiring talks so that we can
learn how to be free by your example.

Give me a break.

 S a n d y