Simply-Spiritual & Wolfsongenchantment Newsletter

support at simply-spiritual.com support at simply-spiritual.com
Thu Sep 20 23:42:40 PDT 2001

Welcome to the Simply-Spiritual & Wolfsongenchantment Newsletter!

http://www.Simply-Spiritual.com and http://www.wolfsongenchantment.com and have collaborated to become the new owners of the psychicbookstore.com newsletter!

We are two websites metaphysically oriented with access to much of the same information that you received from Psychic Bookstore but will be adding much more over the next few weeks and months to come!  Please visit both of our sites to familiarize yourself with our present services offered and stay with us throughout  the Fall of 2001 and see what exciting and diverse plans we have in store for you!  You can join our individual mailing lists by clicking on our website links at the bottom of this newsletter.  Both websites have some really comprehensive information shared in newsletters pertaining to spiritual evolution. Hopefully you will visit both of our websites in the very near future and get your email addresses incorporated with both websites enabling you to be in free drawings each month for psychic readings etc.

In this issue of the newsletter, we're addressing Spirituality by Donald Groves

Teach me the supreme knowledge of true understanding and tolerance,
Teach me the true meaning of love so that it can reach out much further than
the limited space it now occupies,
My physical being is trapped by boundaries,my mind is not.
Help me to open it so it may soar far and wide to reach levels hitherto
unknown to me
There is no substitute for spirituality, it is absolute,
Once attained it is inviolate
It will uncomplicate that which is now complicated
It will remove all destructive fears.
It will give you confidence, enabling you to instill it in others
It will teach you how to give with grace and to accept graciously
It will remove lonliness from within and replace it with peaceful solitude
and divine silence
It will give insight into mysteries, the revelations of which will delight
It will transform shadow into substance
It will spark the light that will grow brighter and brighter with the passing
of this time,and will continue to burn externally while this cycle runs its
course,
Blending your thoughts and destiny in preparation for the next
Do not doubt..

We are looking forward to meeting you either through chat or e-mail.  Within the next few weeks, we will also have the capability of doing live phone readings so please visit our websites and get your email address on our mailing lists.  We are continually giving away free readings in our monthly drawings, so share with your friends and internet buddies our website so they may have a chance of winning a free 30 minute reading also. Anyone who would like their spiritual story considered for the monthly issue of The Spiritual Innernet, please submit to support at simply-spiritual.com. If you submit a story that is amazing, spiritual, and well written, your odds of winning are very good!!! Each month our winning author receives an hour of free psychic reading time with the Simply Spiritual reader of his or her choice.

******************

Online Psychics specializing in Astrology, Numerology,
Tarot, Runes & channeling from Angels & Spirit Guides. This amazing new site offers the best new-age content. We offer online readings & even email readings for your convenience.
You will find gifted spiritual counselors clairaudient, clairvoyant, clairsentient & ESP. We specialize in comprehensive information on dream interpretation, past life regression, reincarnation & prophecy that will enable you to self heal through intuitive insights involving Karma & Dharma.
Our goal is to help you find inner peace & guide you not only by being your psychic counselor, but also as being your friend. "A GIFT IS FOR SHARING, NOT FOR ONE ALONE" Secure server for credit card processing...Visa & MC and checks accepted.
http://www.simply-spiritual.com

Wolfsong Enchantment of Sedona is A Shamanic and Goddess Source for Spiritual Guidance,  Counselings, Psychic Readings, Sedona Vortex Tours and Wisdom

Wolfsong Enchantment is a Northern Arizona based  metaphysical source for spiritual enlightenment, shamanic experiences, goddess activities, self improvement classes and magic.
Psychic readings and counselings, workshops and classes are offered both in person in Sedona, online or via telephone.
For the Northern Arizona tourist, Wolfsong Enchantment provides special individually customized vortex experiences, 'mystery spot' tours, and excursions to rare Native American ceremonies plus advice on other metaphysical activities and healing services in the area.
Richard Wolfmoon and Christine - A- Leah are two of Sedona's most popular spiritual psychic readers and counselors..
Visit www.wolfsongenchantment.com for more information or call: (520) 282-7153  or 1-888-268-7644.

All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.  If you would like to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the word remove in the subject line.

PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the remove instruction can not be received.