from alt.security.terrorism

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 10:52:47 PDT 2001

Harmon Seaver wrote:

>    For those of us with no M$ software, what is it?

Little pictures.

NYC in webdings translates into <eye> <heart> <skyscrapers> i.e. "I love
New York". Deliberate?

In Windings it comes out as <skull & crossbones> <star of David>
<thumbs-up> - if intentional presumably a sackable offence wherever they
designed the character set all those years ago.

The font size is irrelevant.

This must be the bored office-workers equivalent of looking for messages
in the stonecutter's scratches on the Great Pyramid.

Ken