Text of "Mobilization Against Terrorism Act" now online

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Wed Sep 19 22:36:48 PDT 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Xeni Jardin wrote:

> FWIW, "MATA" in Spanish means "kill."

'mata' means a plant (also 'planta') or a shrub (also 'arbusto').

'(to) kill (or murder)' is 'matar'.

as in,

No matars....Though shall not kill (or murder...depends on how one
translates the original scripts).

Matar el tiempo....To kill time.

Me ha matado con su pelmaceria....He's so dull he bores me to death.

Vaya con dios mi amigo....Go with God my friend.

         Kill them all, take there land, and go there for vacation.

                                         Rage Against The Machine

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com