NIMDA / Moronic Feds.

Wilfred L. Guerin Wilfred at Cryogen.com
Tue Sep 18 21:27:25 PDT 2001

More worm derivatives...

And to think we could have killed off all derivatives as well as all the
"harborer of incompetance" units long, long ago, but no... our wonderful
feds here in the states indicate that release of a repair bot (regardless
of where from) would be appropriate merit to be assholes and
arrest/imprison the simpleton sheep willing to fix other moronics and
prevent these horrendous antics...

As my various servers are being hit at over a hundred persistant requests a
second, probibing for cmd.exe/etc and related failures in basic system
design... Too bad said boxes have never run faulty code.

Oh well... Who is actually at fault? Possibly the feds can again raise
their hands in this case, eh? ...

-Wilfred
Wilfred at Cryogen.com