Attention Collection Agencies and Attorneys

collectiondirectory.com AR.Management.Consultants at ak47.algebra.com
Tue Sep 18 23:33:50 PDT 2001

"ATTENTION: ALL COLLECTION AGENCIES AND ATTORNEYS"
Gain National Exposure Today!

Collection Directory.com is pleased to announce the following:
 Collection Agencies: List in Our New National Directory!

Listing in our National Directory allows you to have National Coverage by listing in every state including D.C.

* List in Every State (Nationally):  $450.00
(save $49.00- $499.00 as shown on web site)

Collection Agencies and Attorneys: We are excited to offer the following specials:

* List in one State :  $89.00
(save $10.00- $99.00 as shown on web site)

* List in one State for 2 years- $139.00
(SAVE $10.00 WITH THIS OFFER)
PRICE ON THE WEB SITE IS $149.00. YOU MUST MENTION THIS OFFER TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT

CollectionDirectory.com

Collection Directory.com  has become the largest Collection Agency and Attorney Directory in the country.

CollectionDirectory.com operates exclusively as a Collection Agency and Attorney Directory focusing on attracting clients for its members.

* Check Out Our Great New Site.
We have incorporated several new features:

* Heightened Web Exposure and Web Presence on all Major Search Engines
* Expanded Search Capabilities- Search by Agency, Attorney, location or any keywords
* Toolbox- Full Service Legal and Collection Link Resource
* Exclusive Banner Opportunities
* Web Design and Web Maintenance
* And Much Much More!!!
* You will not find anything this comprehensive out there!!!

* Your Prospective Clients are Finding us Daily and Looking for You!
* Don't Miss Out on this Exclusive Opportunity!

Complete the On-line application at: http://www.collectiondirectory.com/join_directory.htm and email today

* Submit Application Today with Credit Card Payment Option Become a Member and Be Listed in the Directory Within 24 hours.

* Pay by Check Orders completed within 24 hours upon receipt of check.

* You May also Fax the application to (949) 360-9241 or call (949) 831-8755 for Phone orders.

* Listing in our directory is fast, easy and hassle free. Just fill out the online application and email or fax to 949 360 9241 including your payment option.

* Membership is free upon the purchase of first Listing.

* Referrals are 100% Free

* Listings are by State, then City. Cost is Per Listing. You can be listed in one area or in every state, any combination.

* List Today and Start Tracking the Prospects!

 Call AR Management Consultants today (949) 831- 8755
 27068 La Paz   Road #243, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-3041
  www.collectiondirectory.com

"This email ad is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618, Title #3, Section 301." (Which states "A statement that further transmissions of unsolicited commercial electronic mail to the recipient by the person who initiates transmission of the message may be stopped at no cost to the recipient by sending a reply to the originating electronic mail address with the word 'remove' in the subject line.")