Hey! I've Got A Good Idea...

CJ Parker sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 13:53:58 PDT 2001

[ReVisionIst RealIty gNutly gNus 09-13-01]

Osama Been Bomb'in - Your Tax Dollars At Work
  Precedent Bush, like all his FourFlushers in
the Offal Oafish, is so concerned about the
Safety of the %itizenry (EwE & Me) that he has
asked for $20 Billion to Protect U$ (EwE & Me)
from the Criminal Terrorist MadMen that were
Trained by the CIA (using the TaxDollar$ that
We (eWe & Me) were ShakenDown4 in order to
Protect Us&OR&U.S. from PreviousThreats To
Our Safety [e.g. Manuel Noriega] that were
Created&OR&Supported by TaxDollar$ previously
Squeezed from the Pulp Faction of $itizenry
in order to...ad infinituuuuuummmm...).

  SitOnItOrs and CongressWithGoatsMen around
Ameri%a ['%' Is4Swastika] are crying out for
WeTheSheeple 2B to be SubjectEd to EverMore
Intrusive&OR&Oppressive levels and types of
Monitoring and Invasions of Privacy, in order
to Protect U$ from the Terrorist MadMen that
our TaxDollar$ haven't been used to Protect U$
from, thus far, even though over the last
couple of decades these TM's (TerroristMadmen,
not TruthMongers, nor Tim Mays, Eh?) have:
a. Declared War on Ameri$a
b. Said they were going to Destroy Ameri%a
c. Attacked and killed Americans
d. Been Elusive&OR&UnFindAble to all of our
Intelligence Agencies, but not to our News
Media or the Pizza Delivery Guy...
e. EtAl, AdInfinitUuuhhhMmmm....

  The Pentagon, the CIA, the FBI, and every
other Military/Security Agency down to and
including Park Rangers and Parking Maids,
will be crying out for MoreFunding for the
Defen$e of the %itizenry (e.g. gNuClear
Missles On The Moon To Deter National Park
Littering Offenders ["The Best Defense Is A
Good Offense"]), without mentioning that
the "Attack On Ameri%a" that is Fueling the
Current OutCry4BloodLustRevenge could have
been prevented merely by *using* a few dozen
of the bullets already included in Military
and Security Budgets.

  Across Ameri%a, ThePeopleWhoAllowedThisTo-
HappenOnTheirWatchEvenThoughTheyWereWarnedIt-
WasComingByThoseWhoDidIt are JoiningTogether
in their FirmResolve to PreventItFromEver-
HappeningAgain by calling for MoreMoney&OR&
Power to be given to ThePeopleWhoAllowedThis-
ToHappenOnTheirWatch(IncludingThemSelf)Even-
ThoughTheyWereWarnedItWasComingByThoseWhoDidIt.
  ThoseWhoAllowedThisToHappen have vowed to
BombTheLivingShit out of ThoseWhoDidThisAnd-
ThoseWhoHarborThem, in order to protect U$,
and will be able to follow through on this
promise due to the fact that THEY [TM] had
SuddenlyRealizedJustWhoThesePeopleAre within
Seconds after the "Attack On Ameri%a."

  The Role&OR&'Rolling' of the %itizenry is
to Provide MoreTaxDollar$4MoreMilitaryMight
to be used against those who actively show
their objection to our using our Strength to
Impose Our&OR&EweOr&OR&My Will upon the rest
of the world by attacking U.$.&OR&EWE&OR&ME.
  MainStreamDream News Sources will *not* be
showing footage of OurSoldiers describing
their "blowing away" SomalianMothersWithBabies-
InTheirArms, and questioning whether we need
to take a look at *our* Role&OR&Responsibility
for providing Means&OR&Motive for those who
subsequently launch an "Attack On Ameri%a."
  TheRoyal'We' want to PlayWithGuns, but then
TurnAround&ActOffended when Others - aka
DastardlyCowardsUsingGunsToOpposeU$ - do so.

  Now THEY [TM] who Provoked ThoseWhoLaunched
the "Attack On Ameri%a" (and who subsequently
failed to protect U$ from them, even after
numerous warnings) want us to Rally Behind
THEM [TM] in MindLessLie Pursuing yet more
ViolenceProvokingViolence against whoever
THEY [TM] declare to be Responsible for this
UnJustifiable Violence (as Opposed to, perhaps,
UN-Justifiable Violence, or U$-Justifiable
Violence).
  And GodHelp any %itizenUnit who FailsTo&OR&2
FallIntoLine with the PredictablyProgrammed
National[Istic]BloodLustRevengeResponse aimed
at [eWeWillSoonB*Informed*Where2DirectYourRage]
by engaging in Treacherous Anti-Ameri%an
Activities.  e.g. - Digging into their 60's
wardrobe to ReCycle the T-Shirt proclaiming:
"Killing For Peace Is Like Fucking For Virginity"

[EditWhore's gNote: Even as this is being
written, an OffalSchill MSNBC Analyst is
speaking about the "Collateral Damage" (aka Loss
Of Civilian Life) that will be "inevetible" in
the Ameri%an *JusticeFieAbly* Violent Response
to the Affliction of Civilian Casualties upon
Ameri%ans.]

  Only after *OUR* 'Healing Process' begins by
'Inflicting Revenge' on *THEM*, will *(e)We* be
able to Calmly&OR&Objectively reflect upon such
MeaningBull QuestIons as:
a. How the number of Victims of the "Attack On
Ameri%a" compares to the number of Agent Orange
Victims of the "Attack On Our Own Soldiers."
b. How many people's reaction to the Visually
Violent Destruction BroadCast WorldWide was:
"Wow! Cool..." and whether their numbers are
great enough to justify the Immediate Creation
of a new Action Movie, starring Bruce Willis,
with Toy&OR&Computer/ArcadeGame tie-ins.
c. Whether it is InDecent&OR&InSensitive to
PointOut the OffalSchill BullShit leading to,
encompassing, and following, a Genuine Tragedy
where Hundreds of Heroic American People lost
their lives rushing into Burning Buildings in
an attempt to Rescue their fellow Humans.
d. Whether, when all is Said&OR&Done, the
Actions&OR&ReActions of the Ameri%an Govern-
Mint and the American People will make Future
Repeats of "The Attack On Ameri%a" *More*, or
*Less*, likely...
e. How much Freedom&OR&Liberty will be Wrested
from the %itizenUnits, as a result of the
"Attack On Ameri%a," in order to 'provide' an
UnRealIstic 'Safety' which, according to A
(.T.) Great American, has never existed, this
side of the grave, and never will.

=====
CJ Parker #05987-196
"Proud To Be A Felon In Ameri%a!"