I hope this war puts an end to PC nonsense

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Mon Sep 17 11:54:32 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
That so many millions of children are programmed to mutter about how
"bigotry is our most important problem" and "terrorism comes from our
hearts" shows how far we've sunk into the miasma of political
correctness.

I hope if nothing else good comes from recent events, at least we see
the death of crap like this.

--Tim May

In addition to destroying Pop Culture (at least temporarily) the attack has put a lot of nonsense into perspective.

As I said to some one the other day,  "If this is war no smoking regulations.  SWmoke 'em if nyou've got 'em."

DCF.