I hope this war puts an end to PC nonsense

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 17 17:47:58 PDT 2001

At 01:09 PM 9/17/01 -0700, Blanc wrote:

>Aside from taking out their noserings, is there anything that anyone would
>be able to do about it?  To save themselves, I mean.

Teddy K. had the right idea..

I hear the antarctic station takes volunteers..

>Y2K has arrived, it's just a little late.

If you listen to the nitpicking fencepost counters who point out that 2001
is the first
year of the 21st century...

>Did everyone save their supplies
>and noserings and have their survival procedures ready?  Not that they would
>be all that effective, anyway.

Gotta get some KI for my kid...

The basic choices you have for regulating people's behavior
in society are talking to them, not talking to them,
or beating them up. -Bill Stewart