I hope this war puts an end to PC nonsense

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Sep 17 12:07:32 PDT 2001

On Monday, September 17, 2001, at 11:54 AM, Duncan Frissell wrote:

> [...]

I wonder if the GenXers (and younger) will be taking out their nose
rings, tongue studs, and other bits of metal stuck through their bodies,
primitive-style. (And not just so they can pass through metal
detectors...)

I wonder if the white suburban kids wearing gangsta baggies down to
their ankles and listening to gangsta rap and pretending like they're
inner city negroes will drop these pretensions...

Naw, never happen. People will cheer when the U.S. sends cruise missiles
to kill Afghan women and children, then they'll go back to nose
piercings and gangsta rap.

And when the militarized smallpox from Biopreparat hits....

--Tim May