CNN disinformation? (fwd)

Jei jei at cc.hut.fi
Sun Sep 16 17:55:45 PDT 2001

I hate to point out the obvious, but doesn't this whole
WTC thing seems to be like it's a mossad operation to
others?

I have no proof, of course, but the economics and the
reverse-engineering of the logics of the whole events
point to this conclusion.

1) Israel has been very well prepared in that the
current and ex-prime ministers have been very well available
and have been talking on international television about this
incident from the moment it started.

2) The below news is very beneficial to Israel

3) Israel benefits the most from this incident politically

4) They have the resources to do something like this

5) Their politicians don't care about killing innocent people

6) They have done it before to the Americans (Sinking one of their ships)

7) The Mossad recruit palestinians for suicide missions and kill the
volunteers before they commit a bombing -> a short extention would be to
use them for their own benefit by having them do suicide attacks in the
US to gain support for their policies in the middle east, and have US
attack the neighboring arab countries threatening Israel.

8) Osama has denied responsibility, yes he is "implicated" somehow by
the evidence.

9) Osama would not seem to benefit from this politically
or economically, or gain any support by doing this in the
Arab countries, as has been made clear

10) Iraelis' claim to have warned USA before hand...

etc. etc. etc.

Tons of coincidences and reportings of facts about this
whole incident in the news.

Israel is very prominently playing this for all it's
worth, and seems incredibly very well prepared.

Of course, this does not mean that they had anything to do with it.

I'm just pointing out that they are getting the biggest benefit,
together with the military-industrial and spy-complexes of the USA.

Certainly a nice conspiracy theory? ;-)